Thursday, May 21, 2009

From then til now

Looking through the list of over 30 varied, amazing KWEST trips and trying to pick my top 10 was probably the highlight of this week. The low was probably when the enormity of the amount of debt I will undertake to finance my further education. But no matter, onward ho.

Hello and welcome. I am late to the MBA blogging game, having been drowning in work during the application season. The end result was I was only able to submit 4 applications total, later than I had planned at that, and I feel extremely lucky to have been accepted to the Kellogg School of Management, a perennial top 5 school.

Along the way the information, advice, and witty insight provided by other bloggers was invaluable to aiding me in my own process, and I am grateful to those who have shared their journeys. I will be picking up blogging again as a way to chronicle my own journey, to collect my thoughts as I make my way through the next two years, and have somewhere to reflect back on. I have separated this from my personal livejournal as I am not convinced this will stay anonymous, and I would prefer to not have the years of my raging teenage angst exposed to those who know me on a professional level. ;) Having lived with the stifling internet censorship in China for the last 2 years, it feels great to be back in the blogosphere. I realize this is an ambitious undertaking, as I have been forewarned about the intense quarters ahead, with sleep deprivation and hundreds of pages of required reading, but it feels so good knowing I will be back in the free world, that I am determined to exercise my right to blog.

Until next time,
I remain,
faithfully,

BC

1 comment:

  1. I see you stealing my closing! (Welcome back, Business Cow.)

    ReplyDelete